Back To Normal

Subscribe To Our E-Mail Newsletter

Monday, March 21, 2016

Learning from blogging /Blogging as a form of learning for you and for the tech community


Couch ModePrint It

At the beginning of my software testing career, I started capturing my learning as a post in my blog for reference. Initially captured as a post, not an enriched lot on that, Going forward its given me a platform to learn and write about on recent trends in automated testing. This is one way to learn on the new practices and share with others.And posts become a timeline of what I have learned and how I have evolved. My blogs act as resume for me, what technology and tools I worked on. Not a regular writer, but trying to post two in every month and while writing on post never mind on grammatical, first complete that and make it as readable to others. The Initial objective to capture my learnings and now, I can see myself enriched on writing and learning. And now my writing got an improved lot in English and getting better. When I evolved as a writer then its given me platform to pick a new topic and do study, write more on it.


For the reader and tech community
          Usually techies inhibited to write and they always think that, this piece of info is not useful to others and many of them know. It's not only for your colleagues and it helps to build support to others in the community. This blog is helpful to people who is entering into software testing or learning new tools and more useful them to find this blog easy to use. Whatever challenges and solution, its provided in the blog makes you interact with the different set of techies in the world. And it helps me to understand the usage of tools and technology across the world. If we write more about open source than we can build large community support for learners. 

Click Here For Smileys :D
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

2 comments:

560 Free Online Courses

Top 200 universities launched 500 free online courses.  Please find the list here .